We’re so sorry to hear that! Please try some of the troubleshooting tips below and reach out to us using our Support Form for help rebooking.
- Force quit the the app (by double tapping the home button on your device and sliding up on Maven) and make sure your app is up to date by navigating to the App Store > Updates > Click "Update" next to the Maven app icon
- Try logging out of your account and back in again.
- If you can’t see or hear, check to make sure audio and video are enabled on your Apple device by following these steps:
- From your device's home screen, tap the Settings app
- Tap Privacy
- Tap Microphone
- You'll see a list of application that have requested access to the microphone. Find Maven and enable it by tapping on the slider (so the slider shows green)
- Repeat these steps for your Camera
- You can also try logging onto Mavenclinic.com from a computer with camera built-in or attached. For your browser, please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.