We’re so sorry to hear that! Please try some of the troubleshooting tips below and reach out to us using our Support Form for help rebooking.
- Force quit the the app (by clicking the square in the lower right hand corner and swiping up on the Maven app) and make sure the app is up to date by navigating to the Google Play app > Click the menu icon in the top left corner > My apps & games > Click "Update" next to the Maven app icon
- Try logging out of your account and back in again.
- If you can’t see or hear, check to make sure audio and video are enabled on your Android device by following these steps:
- From your device's Settings app
- Tap Apps & notifications
- Tap App permissions
- Tap Camera
- Scroll until you see the Maven app, click the gray button to make sure the Camera permission is turned on (it should be blue when it is on)
- Return to App permissions and tap Microphone
- Scroll until you see the Maven app, click the gray button to make sure the Microphone permission is turned on (it should be blue when it is on)
4. You can also try logging onto www.mavenclinic.com from a computer with a camera built-in or attached. For your browser, please use the most up to date version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.